High temperature range
Our high temperature (HT) flare stack provides an ideal solution to meet the growing number of EU directives on emissions from landfill gas flares.
The control of the combustion air is critical to a successful application of this approach to meet emission standards.
AFS' high temperature systems excel in achieving the correct mix of fuel gas and combustion air within the combustion zone.
Our HT flaring system:
- raises the temperature of the combustion process to a minimum of 1,000°C
- controls heat loss to the environment
- holds the gases at the design temperature for a specified period, referred to as the "retention time"
- are fully enclosed and burn with no visible flame
- can be designed as a natural or forced draught system
For more information about our range of high temperature flare stacks, or to discuss your specific requirements, please call us on +44 (0) 2476 474 877 or contact us now.